Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mundane/Monday

School started up again today. I'm not a huge fan of these long days - up at 6:00, out at 7:15, at my desk at 8:00, done with the day at 5:00 pm --- my favorite part of it all is sitting in the computer lab and writing until class starts at 7:00pm. Still, by the time 8:00pm rolls around I'm thinking, "Damn, I was in this position only in heels and at a computer, getting ready to tuck into the beginning of the day a whole 12 hours ago". That is when I start to get tired, when 10:00 pm seems so far away, and midnight even farther. Thankfully, this semester I'll only be doing this once a week. My other classes are online or in the afternoon - the latter of which I hope works out.

Tired as I am, it's a really nice feeling, though, being on this side of the day - with hair washed of sweet suds, in a nightshirt and between soft sheets.

I'd better get to bed.

No comments: