Tuesday, March 3, 2009

today, i must:

-listen to Oh No Not Stereo's LP and hammer out a skeleton for a review to complete tomorrow night
-work out in the gym
-write a "goodbye letter" in the form of a symbolic poem
-go grocery shopping after work
-CLEAN MY ROOM (the sign of a full-time-everything [employee/undergrad/writer] is a room that hasn't been cleaned in two weeks, but an obvious attempt thanks to the sight of clean laundry crumpled and rolled up in the tidiest corner of the room)

since school started, there doesn't seem to be nearly as much time in the day as i'd like - probably because i'm allowing myself to sleep this semester, and maintain my figure.

eh. i'm annoyed and reduced to lower-case letters. so long as no one judges me - let me have my lower-case letters.

No comments: