Friday, August 15, 2008

I'm the virus

So apparently the cure for a hangover involves more than coffee and water. Today's cure involved

dark-tinted rose-colored sunglasses
not listening to the iPod during the morning commute
a breakfast burrito (hashbrowns, eggs tomatoes, sour cream, etc.)
a liter of water
and leaning far, far back in the office chair with my slip-ons off

I drank that liter this morning and have yet to use the facilities. My liver must want out, but I'm feeling worlds better than when I woke up this morning. Now I can go back to being torn between seeing Pineapple Express or going to the grocery store after I escape from work at 1:00 pm.

Thank Buddha the weekend is almost here. We'll be seeing Citizen Savant at The Mint tonight. I wish that Fred 62 was on the way. Perhaps with a little prodding, I can make it so. . .

No comments: