Friday, August 22, 2008

Support

My brother[ and CO.]'s website is outstanding. Do yourself a service and check it out.

This weekend I don't have to be concerned with much in relation to writing, since the site is expanding and I just buckled down and got Friday's and Monday's posts in by last night. I love writing, don't get me wrong. It makes the nine-to-five bullshit obsolete and therefore life is rich. In fact I'll again be listening to Citizen Savant's EP and will be jotting some descriptive phrases tomorrow when I get home from the dentist, but being done with the scheduled bits is a good feeling. Everyone needs a weekend off.

I arranged to have next Thursday off from work. I'm so happy about that.

Friday will be a half-day, and during that long weekend, my undefined boyfriend and I will be together in celebration of our two-year anniversary. I think we'll stay in bed and watch television.

No comments: