Thursday, November 13, 2008

Family

My sister from Escondido is so -- I don't know. Please give me license to vent on this one, though.

My sister from Escondido is a piece of work. I'm sure she's nice enough, but she's such a contradiction, such a faux pas beast. I don't know if I'll ever allow myself to care for her much. Unfortunately so as she's sitting not twenty feet away from me right now.

We used to be Jehovah's Witnesses (or rather, I used to be one, about six years ago). We believed in things like The Organization, The Society, The New System - that protective bubble of old white men that shows 'us' the way in which we should go in order to be as pure as possible, the best way in which to better ourselves.

My sister is still one of Jehovah's Witnesses. I can't stand her. It's unfortunate because everytime I think "Jehovah's Witness" I think of her, in the same way that if anyone thinks of any other general low level on which to place another, they will because that's been their experience.

I just feel that she's out to get me with her sharp sugar-coated knives. Do you have family like that?

Stupid bitch. That is all.

I leave for New York tomorrow night. I'm so thrilled.

It's about time for this vacation to begin.

No comments: